Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Mondays...

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.





Once again, here is what I did NOT do this week... it wouldn't be me at all if I did any of it!!

I did not manage to bruise my finger so bad in a crazy accident with a ceiling fan that a doctor did not say "By the way it looks, I would have lost good money on guessing that you broke it". Nope, he did not say that because you would think if I got in a fight with a ceiling fan I would win... not the fan!

I was also not asked on more then one account "How did you stick your finger in a fan"? I am not a 2 year old and I WAS taught to not stick my fingers in fans... thank you very much!

I did not get mad at the boyfriend for "yelling" at me on the computer most of the day because he was worried about me. I wouldn't ever do something like that, it wouldn't be nice!!

I wasn't not excited when I went to the pharmacy to get pain pills (for the finger I do not bruise all the way to the bone - FYI) and find out I can get the good stuff for only $10.00... that would make me look like a big time pill popper (which is so not my style, for real)

I did not go to dinner Wednesday night to meet the boyfriends mom, freaking out because I was so nervous to meet her. Only to not find out she is the sweetest, cutest person I have ever meet! I wouldn't freak out, everyone loves me... right? :)

I have NOT put off cleaning my house for over a week, that would just be wrong in so many different ways. AND on the nights I have a little time to maybe catch up before moving on to babysit I did not see if a friend wanted to go to dinner... nope, that would not be me, not one bit!

I am for sure not counting down the days until my birthday party... because if I was having a birthday party it would mean I'm getting older and who wants to get older? NOT ME!

I for sure have not had Fiona's Easter gifts in the trunk of my car for a month, just waiting to get shipped. Nope, not me, I'm always on top of everything and I always make sure things are sent in time for the holiday!

I also have not been waiting on shipping Fiona's gifts because her mommy had a birthday and I could just put both in one box... that would be silly since it was a good two weeks between the events... I also have not had her gifts at my house just waiting for me to wrap and move them to my car. That would make me a bad "sister" and Aunt to people I love, so I wouldn't do that at all!!

I did not have a great Sunday (Mother's Day) going to chruch and lunch with Alan and his mom... no, I wouldn't have enjoyed that one bit!

I did not have an exciting weekend full of parties, playing with kids I love, and hanging out with my boyfriend... why I would never pack a weekend so full that I am running from one thing to the next. Nope, not me... all I do on the weekends is relax all.the.time! HA!

*Have a great Monday!*

No comments:

Post a Comment