Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Years Resolution 2010

Since I'm all kinds of delayed on doing post I figured that it's my style to do a New Year's Resolution post a little late - but I figure late is better then never, right?! Anyway, to make this a little more exciting I'm adding pictures, all of which I have found off the internet! I swear, some day, I will get back into the swing of things and post real things, about me - with my own pictures but for now - this is what you're getting!

1. Get Organized/De-clutter!


This of course is not my house but something that I would LOVE to have and look like but that's just wishful thinking where I'm living right now. I'm starting in the kitchen and moving from room to room - taking out everything, cleaning the area - and either throwing everything away or donating the things that are able to be donated. I plan to get rid of a LOT and that makes me feel good - this project is going to start in about a month - I will keep you posted!

2. The always fun one - Loose some weight. I used to be very over weight and didn't realize it until I saw some pictures - I went to Weight Watchers and lost about 50 pounds. I stopped going before I reached my ultimate goal. I have put on about 10 of those pounds back on so I have gone back to Weight Watchers and have lost 1.3 lbs in about a week. Not bad, not bad! I'm sure I'm going to blog about this as I slowly loose the weight!


* There are other things that go along with this resolution but I will, some day soon, address that in another post*

I know that's only two things for the whole year but I feel that they are BIG (well for me they are). I'm sure as the year goes on I will think of other things I want to change and when/if I do I will make sure to keep you informed on those. I hope everyone is having a great 2010 and until next time - stay safe!

Love,
KJ

1 comment:

  1. Those two are on my list as well. Aren't we both lucky. Can't wait for another post. Hope all is well

    ReplyDelete