Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wish List Wednesday!



This week Jennifer at The Foster Family is once again hosting Wish List Wednesday! I love doing this - things that I wish I had weather real or just for fun and this week it's fun! So, head to her blog - grab the button - and wish away!

Do you have a list? You know, that list? The top 5 people in Hollywood that you might up and leave your job, kids and husband for if your fates somehow crossed paths. Of course, it is all in good fun - so here is mine

JFK - to me this mad had so much potential to change the world and he was taken WAY to early from us. There is just something about him that I think is breath taking,


Mike Watherly - Ever since I started watching NCIS I've loved him. ;)


Gerald Butler - From 300 to P.S. I Love You he has had my heart. Yum!


Bing Crosby - There is something about this time. I'm not sure if it's the pictures or the movies or what but I think he is very elegant and refine - there's just something about him that I can't explain!



Happy Wednesday!

Love,
KJ

1 comment:

  1. That is one nice well rounded group of men!!! Had me thinking who I would put on my list...

    ReplyDelete