Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I got another one :)

Because Sarah rocks - she gave me another award and I would very much like to thank her for that. You rock Sarah!



I found Sarah's blog the same way I find a lot of my blog - I read someones blog, look into their blog list, and click away. Every once in awhile I find a blog that I can't get enough of and Sarah's was one of them for sure! She's an awesome mom, an Army wife, and a great person all around! I've learned a lot from her blog and I think that EVERYONE should go and check her out!! Her blog really caught my eye for a very, very specific reason but that is for a different blog entry (which, by the way I hope to post soon - I just have the get the courage to do it). So, Sarah, thank you for having your blog, keeping it real, and nominating me for this award - you rock! :)

So- here is what I have to do next (and you also of course) -

I nominate:

1. Clare @ The Snyder Family

2. Tina @ Welcome to Jonas' World

3. Nicole @ Chatty Nicoley


and make sure you thank the person who nominated you for the award - it's just nice :)

Happy Tuesday!

Love,
KJ

1 comment: