Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me, Monday!!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



Two whole weeks in a row that I've been on top of doing my thing, but you know that is normal but it's Not Me that wouldn't blog for a week or longer!

This weekend I declared that today, Monday, that I WILL be going back to the gym, to get my butt back in shape for a cruise I'm going on very, very soon. BUT it's Not Me who is sitting here, thinking that I soooo don't want to go today and I will start back on Wednesday, nope I'm top of feeling good again, I would NOT put if off a day longer!!

I'm not sitting here trying to recall things that I want to write about today, that isn't ME, I remember EVERYTHING, I of course do not ever forget what I want to NOT ME about...

I of course DO keep thinking about things to say, but can not post... they are not family friendly... BUT that is also not ME! I do not partake in things that I can not post about, I'm a 100% good girl, 100% of the time :)

I am of course NOT counting down the days until my cruise, nope, I'm not excited at all for this to happen! NOT ME!

I also do not think that I'm going to close this down for the day, do to me being able to thing of SOOOOO many things that I DID NOT do this week!

Have a wonderful Monday!

Love,
KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment