Friday, July 17, 2009

Fingerprint Friday...

Fingerprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god
So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? Here's how to join in.
**********************************************************************


It breaks my heart to see any child sick... even it's just the flu but even more when it's cancer. I know that God doesn't want his children (big or small) to hurt and I don't know why people do hurt but I do know that no matter what is going on God is walking with us. Holding our hands when we need it most, carrying us when we can not walk a step farther. It might not always seem like he is not there but he is, always.

Prayers are needed for this little girl, Kate McRae, she is so young and so very sick from the kind of cancer that has attacked her little body. It makes me so sad to read the updates and to see that she just wants to go home. She has such a long, long road ahead of her. BUT I know that God has a plan for her life and he will be with her. So Blog friends, I'm calling on you once again... please pray for little Kate, for her mom and dad, for her siblings, so they win this fight with cancer.



Love,
KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment