Friday, July 24, 2009

Finger Print Friday...

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god
So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? Here's how to join in.




I took this on the drive last week to Corpus Christi, I was not driving. I love the clouds, how fluffy they are. I remember laying in the neighbors yard when I was little with the neighborhood kids and watching the clouds go by, trying to pick out shapes and animals. As we were driving I thought back to thouse days, how everything was carefree and it was a great time to watch the clouds go by. I think that if we took a moment, to slow down, to let God show us the clouds again everyone would be so much happier, so much nicer because they wouldn't be so stressed out.

I love looking into the holes of clouds also, as the light shines threw I used to *and still do* thing that the rays of the sun were God looking down and sending a small reminder that no matter where we go, he is still there, shining for us.

Happy Friday friends!

Love,
KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment