Tuesday, June 30, 2009

10 things.... I've been tagged

I was tagged by Clare

10 things you might not know about me:

1. I LOVE THE HEAT!!! But that is coming to a very fast end in the love department. I used to be able to wear jeans all year long (yes even during South Texas summers) but this summer is making it clear that it's going to be 104+ most of the time and that is pushing it, even in my book, that's just WAY to HOT!!!

2. I Love to travel. Even if it's just up the road for a nature hike, spending time at a local lake, or some kind of cheesy historical thing. Anything works for me as long as it's out of town and I can "escape" from the things that will still be waiting when I come back but at least it's a little time away.

3. I miss Kansas! Yes, I said it...I MISS KANSAS. I didn't EVER think that I would say that, I mean EVER!! The longer I'm away I see how much more I miss it, my family, my friends, seeing little babies grow up that I want to love on everyday but can't because I live in Texas... I love Texas but I really do MISS KANSAS!

4. I love to cook... I just hate the clean up (yes Clare, I know I have a dishwasher so I shouldn't complain) so if someone where to clean up after I cook then my life would be great.

5. I hate to clean the kitchen. I don't know what it is about the kitchen but I hate to clean it. It's usually not THAT bad but when it comes down to it... the dishes will sit for days. Not sure what my problem is!

6. I have an illegal cat :)! I live in an apartment and they know that I have my dog but they have no idea that I have my cat. He's a good cat (85% of the time) and I've already paid a pet deposit on my apartment, soooooo I'm not going to tell them.

7. I am not a runner but I would love to be one... I hate people who are runners, I see them do it and it looks soooo easy. Well, it's not! I want to run! I've tried to "train" myself to be able to run and I just can't do it. I'm not one to give up but in this case I've come to realize that it just might not be for me.

8. I love Elephants. If you know me at all, or have read my blog recently, you know that I have a special place in my heart for Elephants. I'm not sure when this started or why an Elephant but I love them!

9. I read sooo many blogs! I love to read blogs!! Again, Clare, got me started. I follow sooo many and there are only about 2 that I actually know the people. I can't help but read about other people. I started reading sad ones but needed happy ones also, so I would find some... go all the way to the begging and read them. I don't "follow" all of them on my blog because I don't want people to think that I'm crazy!

10. I love to blog... it's just a release of so much that is going on and lets me get out thoughts and feelings. The people that know about my blog were told but others just found me. It was going to be one of those secret things, it sill kind of is but I'm alright with that. If you find this then subscribe and read away... if not, then I'm going to be upset :)

People that I'm tagging:
Tina
Missy
Heather

1 comment: