Monday, May 4, 2009

Not me Mondays!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to the blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I love MckMama's not me Mondays... so I figured I can start to this one also! By the time everything is said and done I think I might have some crazy thing for ever day of the week! :)
I did not stay up Friday night until 5 am drinking and hanging out with new friends....
Not me!
I did not then wake up on my own on Saturday morning at 9 am ready to go.
Nope, not me!
I did not wake up so hungry I got mad enough to almost start a fight between the most Wonderful guy ever.
Nope, not me!

I did not almost forget all about my awesome dog at my apartment Saturday morning because food had over taken every thought I had in my head!
Not me!!
I did not talk/laugh in my sleep Saturday night due to being overly tired and worn out because of 4 hours of sleep the night before.
Not me!
I did not have a two day hangover from said drinking that didn't happen Friday night.
Nope, not me!
I did not almost take back my decision to "retire" for working at my church nursery and start actually going to church due to the amazing memory book that I was given.
No way, not me!
I did not stay awake almost all night because my awesome dog was sick, worried that if I did go to sleep I would wake up to something very, very bad!
Not me!
I did not get mad that my vet called me and told me that the only thing wrong with said dog is that he is stressed out and it can be fixed with water and bland food!
Not me at all!


I did not get happy this morning to go to work because I didn't want to deal with my house and the mess, even if there was no sleep involved last night and I'm not sure if I will make it until lunch time.
Nope not!
I did not just get upset because in my pictures I couldn't find a picture of a Miller Lite bottle!
Not me at all

No comments:

Post a Comment