Friday, April 17, 2009

Fingerprint Friday

So, I don't blog... I don't think people really care what I have to say but I have started reading a blog called PamperingBeki (thanks Clare)and I love her Fingerprint Fridays! So, if this is all I ever do it is well worth it!
This is what I see on my first Fingerprint Friday... A very happy go lucky Owen. Owen needs some special prayers right now but as you can see he is one crazy little boy!




I love you Owen! * Sorry it's blurry, I took it from my phone... it sucks! *


------------------------------------------


From Beci's Blog:

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
Youre a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god
So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? Here's how to join in. 1. Blog with your interpretation of God's fingerprints. Be sure to link back here so others can find the entire list of participants! 2. After you've posted your blog, sign the Mr. Linky below. Have fun exploring the other links as well! Please only sign in if you're participating. Hopefully this will make us look at things through fresh eyes throughout the week!
-----------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment