My blogger friend Sarah has some awesome blogs out there - she has a cooking in Germany blog, a real life blog, and a weight loss blog!! They are all fun to read and I'm very impressed she can keep so many!! I have a hard time just keeping up this one! Well, I've been feeling pretty down and out about some things and this has effected me along the lines of eating. I've come to realize that I'm an eater - I can say I watch what I eat but I eat MORE then I should and that KILLS ME!!! So, after seeing Sarah and how awesome she is doing I'm going to join her, her blog friend Dawne on this challenge! Wish me luck and I hope to have a great update for you come next Wednesday! Thanks Sarah for posting this - I'm ready to get my butt back in gear and mean it this time!!
1. Choose a specific, realistic goal that you can achieve by December 25th.
2. Post weekly updates (you choose the day) about your progress.
3. Decide on a gift (reward) that you’ll give yourself when you meet your goal.
1. My goal will be to loose the 10 pounds I've regained plus 5 so that will put me at loosing 15 pounds by December 25th (a little over 7 weeks away or a little over 2 pounds per week).
2. I will post on Wednesday on how I'm doing and how the week went for me.
3. As a gift to myself for doing such an amazing job I will get myself a new dress - I love dresses but I will not get one with this extra weight on me!
Thanks everyone for the support in advance and wish me luck, it's going to be a fun ride!