Monday, September 21, 2009

Not Me, Monday!!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.




I of course am not sitting here, on this wonderful Monday morning... not thinking what I should post in a Not Me! Monday... I ALWAYS know what I should put!

I am of course NOT thinking about how I STILL have not put up the rest of my cruise pictures. I am always on top of everything and never, ever put off anything to the last minute, ever!

This weekend was not good or bad all at the same time. The weekends of course are always filled with great times and sleeping in!

I of course did not celebrate a 1/2 was to St. Patrick's Day event this weekend. I of course did not get referred to being the NEW member a million times, even after being a member of this group for 2 years now. I was not asked if I was three different people's wife (at different times of course) just because I was sitting there having a conversation with a man.

I did not love every single moment of the Hooley (the party, that's what it's called), watching the dancers, eating great food, being with friends, and just being involved with a great organization in general!

Sunday of course was great! I did not get to Church, have something happen (WAY to embarrassing to tell, if it did happen and all), and then WAIT until everyone was IN Church to leave. That way I didn't have to talk to anyone and tell them what WASN'T going on. I was not embarrassed at all!!

I of course I did not get home, have a little break down because life just seemed to not be going my way... CVS of course does everything right, Church was crazy, and my mind was just in overload. BUT you know that didn't happen because even if my mind is in overload I can ALWAYS handle what is going on, no breakdowns for me!! :)

What did you NOT do this week? Want to share with us? Then go and link up to MckMama's blog and let us know!!

Have a great Monday!!
Love,
KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment