Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm off...

Today at 4 pm cdt I'm off... I'm going to my frind L's house and we are loading up my car to hit the road.



We are driving to Galveston... I think we are going to take our time, stopping at this place (even though I have something against it, not sure why... but I do)



We are meeting up with her family, spending the night on the island. In the morning we will get up, eat breakfast, pack up and head to Port Galveston where we will get on one of these...



I'm sooo excited, I've never been on one before. I have saved and saved for pretty much a year to do this. It is soooo going to pay off! After we get on the ship, we are going to go to this place...

(Cozumel, not Playa Del Carmen)

While there we are going to zip line, eat great Mexican food, shop, and just hang out!! It's going to be a new adventure and I can't wait!! I do need your help though, cross your fingers that one of these doesn't head our way, while we are in the Gulf of Mexico or still not home (diving back to SA) for that matter...



I'm going to write a Fingerprint Friday post but I'm not going to be able to link it to Beki... so, come back and see it! I hope you have a great couple of days... See you back next week with some trip recaps and pictures!

Love,
KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment